1) Connect the provided cables and power the device on. The light should turn blue. It is recommended to connect the power cord to the device first then plug the AC plug into the outlet.
2) Connect to the device's WiFi network "Water Alarm (7.5)" via your phone, tablet, or laptop
3) Open the configuration portal, on some devices it may open automatically. If your device says "Sign into WiFi network" select that message. If nothing happens, open your browser and navigate to http://192.168.4.1
4) Select "Configure Device" on the configuration portal main page.
5) Enter your WiFi information, you may select your WiFi network from the list to automatically fill in the SSID field. Don't forget to also enter the device pin, you will need this for further configuration.
6) Select Save, the light should now turn green as it is now connected to your WiFi. If it doesn't turn green you may have made an error in the network configuration.
7) Visit www.funguypro.com/water to continue configuration.
Blue - WiFi configuration portal on.
Green Flashing- WiFi Connected, Standby Mode
Red - Sending Alert
Red and Green Flashing - Sent Alert
Red Flashing- WiFi connection lost (reconnecting)
Purple Flashing - Communicating with Server
Purple - Updating, don't remove power
Every month you should test the device, to ensure connectivity and sensor accuracy.
Check on the sensor tip once in a while. If there is anything on it, wipe it off.
Changing Device Settings - Hold the button for 5 seconds the light should now be blue and the configuration portal is on.
Easy Reboot - Hold the button until the light turns blue, then release.
Warranty - Visit www.funguypro.com/water for warranty information.
Server Policy - FunguyPro doesn't charge for server usage and plans never to, however FunguyPro does hold the right to charge for server usage. FunguyPro also holds the right to stop hosting the web server at anytime which may cause device functionality changes. If you have other questions you can contact us at email@example.com.
Visit www.funguypro.com/water and select the tutorials tab for more instructions and videos.